Any Student, Scholar, Academician or Educators from any field of education or any sincere citizen will be eligible for the publication.
Any topic related to law and society in general.
- The manuscript shall be original work of author and unpublished.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 Line Spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- A uniform style of citation (like as per Bluebook or OSCOLA guide) should be there.
- Co-authorship is permitted to maximum of three authors.
- The submission should be vested with Name of author(s) and designation.
The NSLRJ invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and from students across the globe under the following categories-
- Short Articles: (1500-2500 words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (2500-4000 words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (2500-8000 words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1500-3500 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (1200-3000 words, including footnotes)
Note: Abstract should be upto 250 words only.
Copyright & Plagiarism Policy:-
- Every manuscript should be original work, unpublished and plagiarism free. We may use the software for the same but it is the duty of contributors to assure originality of the given manuscript.
- The NSLRJ have all the Copyrights of the manuscript after submission. For the effect of the same, authors have to sign a copyright form after selection of the manuscript.
[Note: NSLRJ shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue]
All the submission must be mailed to the firstname.lastname@example.org. After the quality and originality check of the manuscript, if selected, the author will be notified of the selection along with the copyright form, which will have to be filled and mailed to NSLRJ.
- NSLRJ is inviting blog submission from the people from any background to publish their views on any topic related to political, social, legal and economical in nature.
- Submissions which are of contemporary in nature will be given preference.
- NSLRJ Blog accepts original work of the author and are not published anywhere.
- The Editorial Board will accept blogs within word limit of 1000-1500.
- The authors may use any uniform mode of citation.
- The text of the submission should be in Times New Roman and the size of font is 12 with line spacing of 1.5. In case, endnotes are there in the submission, the same shall be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and line spacing of 1.0. Use of footnotes is not permissible.
- The submission has to be mailed at email@example.com. The submission must be made in a word file only (.doc or .docx format). The authors are required to send a short bio separately with the submission.
- The Editorial Board of NSLRJ Blog reserves the rights to accept and reject the submissions at any stage of review. The Editorial Board will take around 7 days to complete the review process from the date of receipt of the article. The Editorial Board will also give a short note on to the submissions in case, the submission gets rejected.