⊕ National Social and Legal Research Journal uses double-blinded peer review process for evaluating the manuscripts. National Social and Legal Research Journal has a potential Editorial Board consisting of highly experienced, qualified, and knowledgeable editors from renowned institutions of India.
Every manuscript; once submitted has to go through many processes.
- After submission, the paper will be sent to the editorial team who will review it and assure its originality and quality along with peer-review process.
- Then it has to go through the double-blinded review process.
- If selected one the set parameters, the author will be notified for the same.
- Then author have to sign a copyright form to transfer the copyright of the work to NSLRJ and then the manuscript will be published within a prescribed time limit.
- Once published, the author(s) will be awarded the soft copy of publication and a Certificate of Publication as a proo